View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #68
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Assuming you mean "Google" rather than "Goole" (which is a town in Yorkshire, England), you can already use Google Maps in iOS6. You just have to use it via Safari, rather than as an App. But iOS lets you put any web page as an icon on the home page, so there's really little to distinguish it from an app.
Are you sure? I mean, you probably checked it on the notoriously incorrect Apple Maps app. "Goole" sounds vaguely African to me, and is probably misspelled anyway. It certainly does not seem like an English word to me, neither Anglo nor Saxon. Okay, maybe Saxon, meaning "unfit for consumption by pigs" or "feed it to the French". Anyway, my guess is that Goole belongs somewhere in Upper Volta, and if Apple Maps were working right, it wouldn't be anywhere near Yorkshire, no matter where it really is. (We won't get into where Yorkshire is, since Dr. Who made a pudding of that...)
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote