View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 04:49 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
yes, that is intended behavior. calibre-portable.exe is designed to always use the calibre library and config folders in the Calibre Portable folder.
Is it not possible at all to use another standard library on the same portable drive?
You can use whatever library you like with the portable version, but when calibre portable first opens it will always start with the library in the calibre library folder within the Calibre Portable folder.

I often move to other libraries after I open my portable version.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote