View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
Books disappearing when added to Shortlist after update

I have just updated my Kobo Touch and finally readded about 200 of my books after only having a couple on the Touch due to the Storage Error issue. But when I went through and selected about 20 of them (by tapping on the heart symbol) for my short list unfortunately they vanished!

They are no longer in my library and they are not in my short list either. I can't find them when I search by author or title?

Has anyone else seen this?

EDIT: I have since realised that I didn't upgrade the Touch - just the Desktop. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by HarleyB; 09-02-2011 at 05:36 PM.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote