View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 04:10 PM   #55
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
I also ordered one from Amazon. I had almost decided that I would buy a 7 incher because I will be moving to another country shortly and I don't know what my life will be like then. I thought a 7 incher would be more versatile, as I could easily take it with me when needed. But I like this Transformer better (at least on paper).

I don't expect to get a dock. I like my netbook, so I am not looking for a netbook replacement. Besides, for my job I use a couple programs that only run on Windows, so I can't replace my netbook with an Android tablet.

For those of you who don't have the dock, what case or stand do you use? An Amazon reviewer said that the Transformer is roughly the same size as the Kindle DX, so he is using a Acase Vintage Acme Brown Genuine Leather Case with LED light. (Reviews are mixed and some people mention a rather annoying smell.) I don't like the Asus stand, so I don't know what to get right now.

By the way, I was quite disappointed to learn that Google Docs doesn't work on the browser. Come on, a Google product on a Google OS and it doesn't work? What a bummer.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote