View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #3
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I had separate libraries at first and then got skittish about accidentally deleting something. What I did was make a custom column for 'library' and then use tags in it for Main Collection, French Collection, iPad Collection (these are the PDFs). Then I did a search one at a time for each one, saved the searches and now when I want to browse only one collection, I just choose it from the drop-down list.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote