View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #6
etherspin
Connoisseur
etherspin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.etherspin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.etherspin has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
I am really really hoping for a reply as this will make or break my potential purchase of the cybook ... I fired up calibre and got news/feeds from time magazine and from scientific american, they seemed to have a selection of complete stories and small pictures with articles when calibre exported them as Epub files, as calibre currently doesnt seem to export these to a cybook format (no Epub from bookeen yet or confirmed as coming ??), is there another method to get them onto a cybook looking like this ?? .. mobireader seems to just grab headlines as links to full stories (am i missing something... dont see the value of downloading headlines) and feedbooks seems to download what looks like almost plain text ?

im really sold on the form factor, feature set and contrast ratio of the cybook but need to figure out if it has the functionality im looking for , can anyone involved in calibre tell me why their feed support seems so much cooler and if it will apply in any future (plans for this ?) mobi format output ?

any info would be textual gold !!
etherspin is offline   Reply With Quote