View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #18
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Seems like a step backwards to me user error or not, If theres one thing I actually really like about the T1 it's the fact the light takes a single triple AAA and last easily a few weeks even with a rechargeable.

It's the one thing Sony had actually done perfectly right in my opinion and now you have to align tiny contacts that also drain the reader and to finish the fact the light can't be repositioned either I'm very unimpressed.

I really think Sony readers are going backwards with each iteration, I'm guessing there is still no way to search the books a-z which is something I badly wish was still there given the size of my library.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote