View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 12:28 PM   #6
Nigol
Groupie
Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nigol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilmartin View Post
I'm considering buying a Kobo Touch. Was in WH Smith this morning playing around with the display model and I was impressed. But I could not get the dictionary to work. After I came home I did some research and discovered a post saying that the dictionary does not work on Gutenberg ebooks, and the that's what the books on the demo model were.
Just wondering if this is the case and if so if there are any plans to address this in the future. It seems the Kindle dictionary does not suffer from this limitation.
Most likely they do not update the display models. The dictionary does work on all book type.
Nigol is offline   Reply With Quote