View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 09:50 PM   #3
JTravers
Groupie
JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JTravers ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader666 View Post
Um, exactly what is the incentive to buy gift cards from someone else at exact dollar value? Am I missing something here?
I should have mentioned this, but this is more targeted towards those living outside the US who aren't able to buy books from the Sony eBook Store due to it only allowing purchases from buyers with a US credit card.

Buying gift cards gives them the ability to get around this silly limitation by Sony.

These gift cards don't expire, so I could just hold onto them and slowly spend them over the next couple years. Just thought I'd help some international buyers out, though. Since I live in the US, I can always use the cash I receive to make purchases later.
JTravers is offline   Reply With Quote