View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 08:45 PM   #797
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Heh. I only started using computers in 1990, in my very early teens, but my first machine was an XT, old even then. I started with DOS 3.3, and skipped the multitasking version 4.0 when I discovered that half of my programs and games didn't work. The illegal 5.0 I got from a friend was incomplete. In 1992, I jumped straight to DOS 6.22 from 3.3, before finally receiving a mid-end 80486 in 1994 for Christmas, running OS/2 3.0 (with Windows 3.1 inside it, called Win-OS/2).
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote