View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 12:23 PM   #8
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDragon View Post
Hi DeReader, how do you think about the contrast in the new release comparing with the previous one? People with DR1000 reported worse contrast with the new firmware but that's between two different rendering engine.
Exactly, it was a difference due to the change of viewers on the DR1000 and the anti-aliasing enhancement they were doing with the poppler PDF viewer. The DR800 never had a poppler viewer, so I don't expect we will notice a change.

Although, I haven't had a chance to install the beta yet, so I'll find out later tonight.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote