View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 12:06 PM   #13
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
[QUOTE=FlorenceArt;609635]If I can't use it on anything I want, it's NOT money in the bank. In fact, it's money I already spent. It earned me a price reduction on a future purchase, made to look like money in the bank to entice me to buy more stuff.

Actually, you can use Micropay money to buy anything they have - the credit card/paypal only comes in when they offer large (usually 50-100%) rebates - you can't normally use Micropay money to earn large rebates (this case is an exception to that general rule). You can still buy those titles using Micropay money, you just won't get the rebate. And their small rebates (5-20%) can be earned when spending Micropay money.
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote