Thread: Chromecast
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 07:06 PM   #47
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
So the tablet they are using from 8:00 to 10:00 is a Kindle Fire HD not a Galaxy. The only name I heard was when earthling (whatever his name is) said 'we did it with a galaxy s4 at 10:00. Regardless, they were chromecasting netflix not tab casting from the tablet. I don't think that can be done, so I am in no hurry to install a rom that supports chrome.

I have play installed and I suspect lots of apps are going to show up for the chromecaster. Should be fun.
I was responding to your post about casting tabs being for Windows only, not about tablets.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote