View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I wondered if maybe they hadn't set the background to the lightest possible setting originally? That was the only explanation other than the font change that came to mind. Obviously, the only way the background could actually become lighter was if there was a lighter setting previously not implemented for whatever reason, or a driver change that somehow allowed for a lower baseline background shade.

Maybe I'm cuckoo for Kobo, but the other night I compared my Kobo to my two Nook STRs and thought the Nooks' backgrounds looked a bit lighter. Tonight, after the upgrade yesterday, the Kobo seems as light as the Nooks... Maybe a trick of the light, but I'm in the same room with the same lighting.

Last edited by TechniSol; 12-16-2012 at 02:42 AM.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote