Thread: Eboard Chess
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:16 PM   #14
baf
Evangelist
baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kt
Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbebothered View Post
But when I copied the patch into /opt/jbpatch, and restarted my kindle, it didn't show up in JBPatch. Do I have to compile it or something?

@baf: the same happend with the leafpad patch.
These are packages prepared for Gui launcher. You just need to unzip downloaded file in extensions folder and restart Kindle. That's it.
You don't need to install any patches for it to work. The patches on my webpage are only for developers, not for JBPatch.
baf is offline   Reply With Quote