View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 12:20 AM   #98
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
They're being pricematched to iTunes. I'll do a feature post for them later when I can dig up the tie-in deals, since others in series are deep-discounted and I'm hoping this is the start of a supplementary promo pattern for PPP in addition to the hopefully-monthly direct-buy 99 cent 1st-in-series introductory offer.

Artifacts by Mary Anna Evans (I'm in the middle of the 2nd in series right now and it's fun; also cheapest for $2.34 or so CAD at Books on Board, but their site is down now; may be able to match with Kobo coupons)

In the Shadow of the Glacier by Vicki Delany (entire series is $3 or less at BoB; 2nd volume can be had for $2.34 or so, matchable with Kobo coupons)

Additionally: Wine of Violence by Priscilla Royal (excellent and recommended, just finished reading the 2nd in series which was again quite good and fun and $2.34 or so at BoB, matchable with Kobo coupons).

ETA: Official promo via their website (example for Wine of Violence). Given that they've removed the buy-buttons and linked to the stores, I expect this to show up in multiple venues.

And if you're willing to spend a few more cents and buy direct, they're also offering the $2.99 deals on the 2nd/3rd in series follow-ups themselves as well. Wish I'd known that before I went and splurged on some stuff at BoB earlier, but back then the promos weren't up on the site.

Last edited by ATDrake; 06-12-2012 at 12:24 AM.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote