View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #11
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
five inch reader.... by far the best in my opinion... VERY EASY to hold with one hand... enough text if you find the write font and turn pages are easy.. with the 360 you dont even need to press a button just flip your wrist... with the V5 easy scroll wheel. The arguement for a big screen is fine for home or office use...however on the road the smaller the better... but that is my take others love the 6 inch screen... IF they ever make a 4inch eink DEVICE.... as long as it is not a closed system.... I will buy it..

@elfwreck... The 360 or Hanlin V5 would be great for you...either would do... you would not go back...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote