View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 09:31 PM   #12
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I managed to find a "kind-of" workaround by associating lrf and epub with my Firefox browser, which brings up a pop-up which allows me to set an "Open-with" program which I can point at the relevant calibre viewer for each. So it seems Firefox is willing to make associations but Windows can't. This isn't a solution but it's better than nothing.

Will ticket 3753 be re-opened?
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote