View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #57
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphi19 View Post
J
Do you happen to know if the system language is changeable to English?

I was in Bic Camera in Osaka this afternoon, playing with the e-readers they are now selling. I found Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, three different Sony models, and a Kindle.

I had no difficulty changing the system language to English in any except the Kindle. I couldn't find the system settings in that... The Kobos and the Sonys were easily changed.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote