Thread: Kpw tool chain
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #13
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Well. That's an interesting point.

And one that should probably be taken quite seriously.

The value of threads that assume prior technical or code knowledge is less than those that provide a notated reference.

That said there is a - widely diverse - network of this information scattered throughout these threads, and in the case of the Java stuff it is neatly written up on the Wiki. (In the main) but even there it again presumes that you have some understanding of Java.
(and sqlite db's and other stuff)

So, yes, I agree, it could be made clearer, more easily referenced and we could be more expansive in our answers.

All that said the raw details will always be raw

In this case: "Not obvious until you have had a play with cross-compilation or whatever," so I guess the advice is always just "Dive in and have a go."

When it becomes critical to understand the details they generally become clear in the end.

: ) So, for my part I will try to keep the idioms down to a minimum.

Last edited by twobob; 10-05-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: clarity
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote