View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #64
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kocoman View Post
Does this 50M apply to "Kindle 2" ? thanks
If your Kindle 2 is CDMA, it does not apply, because your limit outside the US has always been 0M.

If your Kindle 2 has cell-phone based internet outside the US, it is GSM, and the limit applies.

My question about how likely it is to get to 50M has not been answered. However, I am thinking there is no way anyone in my family, including our son who is going for a semester in Hong Kong next month, will hit this limit. 50M is the equivalent of fifteen Project Gutenberg copies of War and Peace, including HTML markup. So long as he keeps images off, how can he get to that?
SteveEisenberg is online now   Reply With Quote