View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 08:20 AM   #254
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by viduliya View Post
Ditto.

I do not like having to start a virtual machine just to go through the account setup. I wish Kobo allowed a way to do this directly via wifi without having to use a machine with Windows/Mac OS.
So I am gathering that none of the unofficial kobo Linux desktop builds allows you to perform the initial setup of the device?

So it is either use windows or osx or use another brand of reader if you are a Linux user? Ah the irony, can't use a Linux system to configure a Linux device.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote