View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #11359
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Right now they're saying it's 1000 miles west to east, and 1500 miles north to south. The "eye" is still (way) off N. Carolina and the first bands of heavy rain are just heading in to my area. The forecast was that we could get 10 inches of rain from Monday to Tuesday -- now they're saying maybe "only" 8.

I've done everything I could, so there's nothing left to do now but ... wait. (I almost wish it would just hurry up and get over with.)
Stay safe! It's calm here now - but the winds & rain are supposed to come back tonight - with temps dropping into the 30's F! Snow in the mountains.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote