View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #57
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia View Post
I’m not going to read the series as fast as *some other* people though. There’re so many books I want to read (just finished the first Mistborn book, and started The Vorkosigan Saga). And besides, if I like a series, I don’t want to finish it *too* fast, or rather, I’ll want to, but will try not to… Listening to Storm Front made me want to read Fool Moon, so I’m not going to wait too long.
Exactly why I too am switching between a few series. It's just hard to stick to the plan at times.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote