View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #1
xmlgirl
Enthusiast
xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xmlgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
basic beginner questions epub to kf8

Please excuse me today, I'm sick and my brain is not working right. I entered my email password 10 times before I realized I had only entered half of it, ugh!

I want to convert an EPUB 3.0 to KF8. Is the extension for KF8 .mobi? And the extension for older Kindle formats .azw?

Is an NCX required for KF8 even if the input is EPUB 3.0?

In the Kindle previewer, it said my book converted, but with warnings. Where do I find those warnings?

Thanks
xmlgirl is offline   Reply With Quote