View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 02:26 PM   #67
shenye
Zealot
shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shenye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf2 View Post
Yes the text on the Paperwhite is too thin and smaller due to the resolution change also a lot lighter or washed out.. The Kindle 4 font is much darker and easier to read IMO. The whole reason for me even wanting a Paperwhite would be for the light for night time reading If it cannot produce positive results under those conditions I don't see the point.
I don't have a Kindle 4 I could compare it with. I take your for word for it. Too bad about the thinner font. Maybe it's a good thing I cannot compare so I am still in love with my Paperwhite.
shenye is offline   Reply With Quote