View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowayhouse View Post
JS,
Thanks for replying to my post. Sounds like a solution, but how do I go about doing what you suggested?

I tried creating internal links in my Word file before exporting it as html for import into Calibre, but when they convert, they don't work.

Any directions or pointing me to where I can find directions would be really appreciated.
If all you want to do is edit toc then you can use epubfixer its a great tool for managing the Toc in epubs.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=117809
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote