View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #32
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thasaidon View Post
I tested it last night and after I changed the date format at line 13 it worked well. I will certainly be using it.

One minor point. I have problems seing some colours, especially yellow. Could you change the highlighting of the styles to cyan or green and repost.

Thanks
"date format at line 13" ???? What's this ? If you are talking about the date in the "FindScratchpad"-Function, you're right, i gave it a more international shape...

And now you can give the highlighting any ugly color you want , i built in a user-interface to define the colors....
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote