View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #26
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The problem Mr Penforhire is Bill Gates is not running MS anymore. Bill Gates was a visionary, a direction setter, and so far no one has stepped up that can take over for him. Apple is about to face the same problem with the loss of Steve Jobs. Like them or hate them, those 2 men largely built the computer world we have today.

XBox came from behind and did well, but many other products in recend days have not (Zune for example).

Android is the best OS out there (for tech stand point), but Apple has the best ecosystem. RIM I agree is dead man walking unless they can make a big change soon.

Personally I think the big mistake MS is making is they are targeting the wrong crowd. They should take enterprise first. That has traditionally been their strongest area of dominance, and both Android and iOS are weak in this area. Most corps would love to drop RIM, at least I have never met any that are happy with Blackberry's servers.

Time will tell...
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote