View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:34 AM   #7
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
I love my Opus absolutely. I bought Kindle 3 recently (had to feed gadget geek) but all the more realised how perfect Opus is for all I need. I have a lot of warm feelings for it, contrary to Kindle, and it does all I want perfectly. I was wondering of buying a spare Opus just in case - because I like it so much. Would you buy spare one too? What do you think? Ah the custom fonts, folders, menu shortcuts, portability, ease of use, lightness, my tribal language recognised, decalgirl skins available (lettereater is the one I have for now) I use it everyday, don't leave house without it. My little R2D2 unit

worth backing up...Hopefully an Opus with a better screen....I like the current one...but..... and maybe some more options....and a less sensitive accelerometer would be nice..
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote