View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 04:28 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
There will ALWAYS be something better available in 12 months. I've been reading eBooks for 20-odd years; that's been true throughout that time period, and I've no reason to doubt that it will continue to be true in the future. My view, however, is that you have to live for today. Enjoy what's available now, and let the future sort itself out. If you select a popular book format such as "MobiPocket", you'll always be able to find a device which will support it.

Note that the RSS service isn't something which the CyBook itself has - it's a feature of the Windows MobiPocket reader. It's not something which I use myself, but I believe (from those who do use it) that it works well.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote