Thread: PRS-600 Brick & Mortar Stores
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 04:11 AM   #6
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Ya know...I had bought a 505 at BJ's last spring, decided I wanted the 700, and was able to return it within 30 days, no problem, no restocking, no question.
Went to Borders only to be told no returns on readers. (I was, at this point, wanting to be able to try out the 700...they had one attached at the BOTTOM to a security device that prevented you from turning on the light. So you couldn't see that feature....idiots..who thought up THAT?)
Then I went to the Sony store, where I could compare the 2 ...but they charged a serious restocking fee if I were to change my mind about my purchase. My point here?

Well...I wanted to make darn sure of which reader I was going to buy, and I didn't want to pay a ridiculous 'restocking fee' if I decided for whatever reason I didn't want the model.... I'd check the return policy with whomever you buy from, so you're aware ....just in case!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote