View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #1
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Remove first image in file during conversion?

Very often I find that when I have added a file from another source as cover art, after conversion I end up with that file as the first thing in the converted file, followed immediately by the original image that was at the start as cover of art. In some format of file it is easy to remove this unwanted image manually before conversion, but in others (e.g. LIT files) this is not so easy.

Could we perhaps have an option during conversion to automatically remove the first image from the file to be converted so that this scenario can be handled tidily? If is is thought to be a good idea I am more than happy to raise a ticket requesting it.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote