View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:50 AM   #5
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I did say, Tommy, did I not, "do a chkdsk on the internal disk"? I think we're saying the same thing.
You said "A "checkerboard" pattern most commonly means that the Gen3 can't read its firmware." I think we should distinguish between the internal firmware partion we do not see and the system folder on the partition we see. The system folder just contains a data file used by the firmware.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote