View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #56
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by centhena View Post
I managed to get rid of the personal banner by removing the [PDOC] from my personal doc tag. I reconverted all my mobi's and resent them to my paperwhite and all the tags are gone. The only issue I'm having now is trying to get the cover art for all my books to show and all be the same size. I've read this thread, dug through others. I'm just really confused at this point as to what the current fix is for displaying my cover images in cover view...
If you want all your covers the same size, there is plugin called Resize Cover for Calibre that will do it in batches for you. I use this as different size covers annoy me on my Kindle Fire.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote