View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #3
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I am not too sure about the bookshelf, but as I understand it the theme is in essence a user interface - in which (if you can edit it) you can change some aspect of the organization and appearance (e.g. which directory you keep the books, fonts, etc.).

Perhaps the answer to your question is here: if you download the source of the theme, UnicodeMS_src.zip, there are some dictionary related lines that are those you want:

so you could just try the theme itself, and see if it works.
I think in order to compile the theme after modifications you still need the theme compiling software (see this message by Kacir)
Thank you, Paola, I knew how to compile the *.pbt file. Do I need to put the resource folder under system? I put it there and the *.pbt under system/theme. But nothing happened. Maybe as guys on the Russian site said, themes so far don't work on new models like 602?
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote