View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 11:17 AM   #34
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
And showing how fast these things change... now shipping for same price as the iPad, is the Asus convertible tablet/netbook:

http://www.liliputing.com/2010/04/as...-shipping.html

Graham
It'll be heavier and have a shorter battery life. But it'll have a keyboard and a SD slot, plus a full multi-tasking OS. And you can open the box! Swap out for bigger hard drive, ect...

For all I know, you may be able to Hackintosh it....

I wish I could get one of those old fold-up keyboards for the old Palm Pilots and use it with a tablet when I want a keyboard....

Last edited by Greg Anos; 04-06-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote