View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 01:59 PM   #45
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
My parents' favorite book was "Cheaper by the Dozen." (If you haven't already read it, you MUST!!! One of the funniest true stories ever written!) As a result, they, as the patriarch in the book did, put bookshelves next to the toilet in the kid's bathroom in our house and stocked it with the Britanica Encyclopedia of the late 40's-early 50's. By the time I was 12 I had read A-Z twice. Not only did it give me a wonderfully diverse education, it instilled in me a great love of reading. We called that room 'the library.' (Great lighting!) There have always been stacks of books in my bathrooms ever since!

Stitchawl
you know... I love the idea... but i can't help and obsess over the microbes...

eeek!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote