View Single Post
Old 03-28-2016, 05:27 PM   #8
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by amordechai View Post
Sadly I tried using your plugin with the latest version of calibre and Kindle previewer 3 on my mac but i got an error message and the conversion failed.
I was not able to test the plugin under Mac OS so it is not surprising that it failed to work.

I had to make some guesses about where files are located in the Mac version of the Previewer and I guessed wrong. I will have a new version of the plugin ready in a day or two that may fix the problem. Please post a new log if the new version of the plugin still fails for you.

Thanks for your error report.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote