View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 AM   #18
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by resset View Post
I have found light way to unbrick my kindle touch (on RUSSIAN) but google translator help to you http://beznervov.com/computers/hard/...olnyj-navorot// Hope this will help
I am glad that there is a Russian translation of my work available.

It would be flattering that he copied my stuff and translated it to Russian, except according to his link at the bottom of his web page, he is collecting $0.16USD per day in Google Adsense revenue, and he has other paying links as well. So he is trying to get paid for my work, and it looks like he is keeping all the credit for my work to himself. I see no credit (or even a hint) of my name, or back-links to my pages from which he copied the information that he is getting paid for.

Here is my Select Boot thread from which he copied my screen capture images, my custom MfgTool profiles, and my custom u-boot images: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169645

He copied my screen snapshots that I took from my own computer screen, and which I modified (with the "tear lines") to fit the mobileread page width.

He copied my MfgTool profiles that consumed a significant amount of my time while studying the freescale reference manuals followed by a lot of experimentation and testing to get them working.

He copied my custom u-boot images that I compiled from source code, which I modified myself. That took a lot of research and testing too.

If you download his "all inclusive" RAR file, you will see that he copied other files that I put together.

In my current situation, I view his use of my information to collect money for himself (with no credit or references to my work that he copied) rather distasteful and dishonest.

Could somebody please ask him to provide a link to my original web pages that he copied his information and files from, and to give me a little credit (information, not money).

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-16-2012 at 10:04 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote