View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
mtravellerh, I have of course understanding for busy times, holidays, etc.

The first time I used their contact form was about a month ago. No answer....
Ok, shit happens, stuff get lost... tried again about a week and a half ago. Still no answer....

Things happens.... but no way in hell I want my support issues handled by such a company, it is just not worth it when there are other alternatives.
If something happens, are we allowed to use any support center for Pocketbook or do we have to go through the reseller?
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote