View Single Post
Old 07-27-2014, 11:52 AM   #1318
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@knc1: They fixed it in 5.4.5, so I don't see anything wrong with what you quoted .
Ah, so KUAL isn't (currently) affected.

Now, Collections Manager:
It didn't work prior to 5.4.5 because of either:
*Firmware version not supported, or
*Firmware version broke for non-JP, 4Gbyte devices.
And not working on 5.4.5 just because that firmware version is not supported by CM.

They (Amazon) also "fixed" our poison filename JB with 5.4.5
Drat!

- - - -

I seem to have been giving out bad advice recently - so am just trying to get this situation clear in my mind.

For the firmware 5.4.x versions that CM does support:
For the 4Gbyte, non-JP models, we could to come up with a patch to the Amazon image's memory monitor (to fix the >2Gbyte testing error).
I.E: Backport whatever they fixed in the 5.4.5 release.
(Our own use of bsdiff/bspatch in this case.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote