View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #225
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Well, I'm struggling vainly to reduce my TBR. March, so far, has a slim chance of being the first month where I have read at least as many books as I've bought (and would have been even better without that pesky Amazon sale.)

As of right now, I've read 11 books, discarded 1, and increased my TBR by 33, of which 15 cost money.

Out of interest I decided to see how many of those 33 new books I had specifically sought out, rather than just picking up because they were cheap/free. It turns out to be somewhere between 3 and 7, depending on how strict I am. Everything else I have picked up just because it was a bargain and sounded interesting or was part of a series.

So if I cook the figures in one particular way, I'm doing okay.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote