View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:59 AM   #24
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I keep waiting for the color eInk. Then they might be able to pry my keyboard Kindle from my fingers.

Good color. Good contrast. Good black. Good white. Good battery life. Good resolution.

Good Lord!
I only need color and contrast to be as high as my old comic books were in the sixties and seventies, with enough resolution to enjoy them. My bar isn't set very high, if you remember comics from that era.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote