Thread: iLiad The iLiad OS Project
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
I think this is a very good idea. I also thought that minimo might be overkill given its limited html ability. I think that people rarely if ever use the iLiad for web surfing, so I don't know if minimo is really needed.

I also agree that many of the iLiad's libraries are staggeringly out of date. We should definitely have some tickets for upgrading the upstream libraries. Keep in mind that this might introduce compatibility issues in the core iLiad programs, so it will have to be undertaken very carefully.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote