View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #86
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^How are you liking The Word & Void series? Definitely my favourite sub-series within Brooks' piles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
So far, it's mostly setup. But it's not bad so far. I'm thinking once John Ross gets to town, things will become more interesting.

I'm really curious how Brooks managed to make this part of the Shannara world and do so such that it's taking place first. But the only way to find out is to keep reading.
The Word & Void is a sub series of which series?

As to Among Others, I've only read a little bit so far, but I like it.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote