View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 08:49 PM   #256
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I sub to a couple of blogs too and since this change I had to rely on them because the deal forum is practically a ghost town. This use to be the first place I come in the morning to get the goodies now I rely on Karen's and Daily Cheap Reads.

If anyone knows of any more blogs like those two feel free to PM me the links. Also any Romance ebook deals or freebies you have my permission to PM me about.

I hope this all blows over in time.
Books on the knob (Karen's) and DailyCheapReads are my very favorites, but there is one called Pixel of Ink and eFrugalreads -- Both Books on the Knob and Daily have reviews sometimes and I think efrugalreads does too.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote