Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 07:57 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Oh, ho! You do not know what you have just committed to, ZP. But we'll hold you to it. This could be phun, indeed! But I assure you that I will, as always, try to remain civil.....for awhile anyway.
actually, i suspect i *do* know what i have just committed to (which is why i made the minimum one day only ) ; but make no mistake, i am rubbing my hands together with gleeful anticipation.

Quote:
The atmosphere here at MR tends a bit towards scifi (and more lately farce, but that'll be the subject of a different avatar).
hm, you intrigue me...
Quote:
The Trekkies won't be too surprised that the first image I had when I saw the name zelda_pinwheel was of Shahna, played by Angelique Pettyjohn, in the episode on Triskelia, a distant planet with three suns. Note the pinwheel shaped emblem in the background of the first image. There you go, a perfectly suitable candidate for an avatar. Alternatively, the second image could do nicely, too. Mind you, I'm not saying which character applies to you.
well, if you were trying for actual true-to-life *resemblance*, i should mention i have a lot more hair than the guy on the left in the second photo... or at least, mine is in different places. and i don't have much silver lamé in my wardrobe, apart from a pair of sandals. but it's a worthy effort, Vivaldi ! and as promised, i will definitely be sporting the shiny bikini and over-inflated hair for at least one full day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
Open it in Photoshop, animate it with Image ready and it'll be drop dead irresitible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Don't got photoshop. But that does sound really cool!
Perhaps this is what you had in mind :
Attached Images

zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote