View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
So far this year, my total reading habit -- both p and e books -- has run $3,727.42 (I keep track of expenses in Quickbooks). I can't tell you the exact number of books I have bought this year as I no longer track that, but a rough estimate would be 85+ hardcover books and 200+ ebooks, largely from Sony and Smashwords, although occasionally from Barnes & Noble.
Ah — but that's not what I asked, I asked how much the one's you've /read/ this year have cost you!

Hmm... 85 hardcovers at $20ea is $1700, and 200 ebooks at $10ea is $2000. Expensive ebooks, compared to me — my average ebook cost is under $4.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote