View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
MrPLD
Author's pet-geek
MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrPLD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi, Onyx Boox M96
It'd be good to get a -real- explanation of why some publishers refuse to sell outside of certain borders.

I know with print-production there were frequently 'budget prints' which were limited to poorer countries but I just don't see the true logical reasoning for eBooks.

Maybe they're worried they don't have a legal backing for handling piracy outside of their own country?

Either way, we don't have that on our own productions

http://elitadaniels.com - Tree of Life (Part I); They shall age like us, they shall die like us
MrPLD is offline   Reply With Quote